Req #: 114740
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Information Technology
Status: Regular Full-Time
Our Corporate team may not provide direct care, but we still touch people's lives in a very real and substantial way. The services we provide contribute greatly to the overall patient and member experience, supporting our reputation for excellence.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Plans for and schedules new installation, and upgrades hardware and software components to clinical systems in coordination with technical operations staff and appropriate end-user departments. Works directly with 3rd party vendors on file transfers and system upgrades. Understand system inter-relationships and interfaces. Works with clinical departments to evaluates the quality of information entered into healthcare information systems, and develops mechanisms for improvements. Provides day-to-day assistance/support to user community across the institution. Investigates, isolates, and diagnoses basic network and internet connection problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum 1-year systems and database programming experience
- Client/server and web database development, familiarity with data warehouse technologies
- Windows 10 operating system within distributed and/or client/server environments.
- Knowledge and experience with at least one relational database management system such as Sybase, Oracle, SQL server
- Windows 10, SQL, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, frequently with conflicting deadlines.
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe