Req #: 114756
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Information Technology
Status: Regular Full-Time
Our Corporate team may not provide direct care, but we still touch people's lives in a very real and substantial way. The services we provide contribute greatly to the overall patient and member experience, supporting our reputation for excellence.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
In this role, you will supervise and oversee daily operations of the telecommunication staff. You will be responsible for system implementaions and operations, cabling infrastructure to ensure that voice and call center solutions meet the business needs of MJHS and participating agencies. You will also have oversight of telephone system hardware, software and upgrades to existing system configurations. You will evaluate user requests and implement solution to meet their business need, review Help Desk calls and responses to ensure voice related issues are addressed and resolved within established timeframes and manage the voice and data cabling infrastructure for all MJHS agencies.
- H.S. graduate or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Ten years telecommunications, five in supervisory/management position
- 3 to 5 years of experience with the following telephone systems; Siemens Hicom 300, Siemens HiPath 3800, Siemens HiPath 4000, Mitel 3300.
- Knowledge in Contact Center and Voicemail systems
Experience to include configuring telephones extension, moves adds and changes, trouble shoot system alarms,telephone switches, voicemail systems, contact center software, MS Office and all supported Desktop applications licensed by MJHS
- Experience in VOIP technolgy a plus
- Valid driver's license
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe