Staff Development Educator- Hospice (RN)- $10,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance!!!
Req #: 253940
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Staff Education
Agency: MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Do you have a "Hospice Heart"?
If your answer is yes, then you are just the nurse we are looking for. When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Ask about our Sign On Bonus!!!
The Staff Development Educator acts as a clinical coach for all new Hospice and Palliative Care professional staff. The Educator also functions as a resource and mentor for new staff and plays a key role in their clinical orientation and training. home care, nursing, RN, homecare, nurse, home care nurse, home care RN
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing required; Master s in Education, Nursing or related field preferred.
- Three years of progressive job related Hospice and Palliative Care experience, including field visits and coordination of care.
- Prior experience as a preceptor/mentor preferred.
- Licensure and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe