Social Work Care Manager - $10,000 Student Loan Assistance or Sign On Bonus
Req #: 107271
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Social Work and Mental Health Services
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Provides telephonic and in-home assessments of members' medical, psychosocial, physical and spiritual needs. Develops, implements and monitors care plan, ensures continuity of care and monitors member's chronic care benefit.
- BS in social work or related field required.
- Master's in social work, healthcare, gerontology or related field preferred.
- Current NY State CSW also preferred for Master's prepared candidates.
- Prior human services experience required.
- Experience working in an interdisciplinary service delivery environment preferred.
- Demonstrated assessment skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills and strong comprehensive care planning and crisis intervention skills required.
- Access to a vehicle for local travel required.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe