Senior Enrollment Representative
Req #: 107615
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Sales & Marketing
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Senior Enrollment Representative maintains up-to-date knowledge of HomeFirst Managed Long Term Care Plan (MLTCP) and Elderplan MAP & FIDA plans. Senior Enrollment Representative conducts business with prospects and LHCSA/FI business partners successfully over the phone, ensures quaility customer service, and leads in the oversight of these business partner's referral outcomes. Collaborates directly with LHCSA/FI business partners, bridging communication between LHCSA/FI, Business Enrollment, Sales, & Clinical Enrollment teams to clear enrollment barriers, maximize referral yield, and ensure customer satisfaction. Assists the Enrollment Representative Supervisor in the oversight of reports that help delineate the timeframes and quality of HomeFirst's referral outcomes. Works closely with the Enrollment Representative Supervisor to ensure high quality performance and data accuracy for the purposes of management and reporting, particularly external reports shared with LHCSA/FI business partners.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate's Degree, preferred
- 2-3 years' experience in a health-related field or commensurate experience in Managed Care with a concentration in Medicaid/Medicare eligibility, preferably with the geriatric population
- Familiarity with Medicaid/Medicare concepts, procedures, and enrollment practices, preferred
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills, time management, presentation skills, flexibility, and ethical conduct
- Demonstrates critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates an ability to initiate and self-direct daily activities
- Demonstrates good judgment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Secures relevant information to identify potential problems, while appropriately escalating issues and making recommendations for solutions
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian)
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe