Sales Operations Specialist
Req #: 107466
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Office and Administrative Support
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms. Even in a non-clinical role, Elderplan employees have an opportunity to make a positive impact on the quality of our health plan members' lives.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for various activities in support of the Sales Department. As a Sales Operations specialist, you will process Home First and MAP referrals for enrollment, maintain Home First data bases, provide administrative sales support to the sales and marketing team as needed, maintain various databases used for sales reporting and department audits and maintain the inventory room.
- High School Diploma required, BA/BS degree preferred
- Two or more years in a customer service environment
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) User knowledge of health care related computer systems/applications
- NYS Health and accident License Preferred
- Strong listening skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe