RN Case Manager-$10,000 sign on bonus or Student Loan Assistance!
- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Rochester, NY
- Zip Code:
- Managed Care Nursing
- Medical Associates, P.C.
- Regular Full-Time
Rooted in Jewish values and traditions, and consistent with the highest standards of quality care, MJHS Health System is a premier provider of health services in the greater metropolitan area and beyond, ensuring access to health, supportive and community-based services across the continuum of need. Our MJHS Medical Associates, P.C. is a group of Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, RN Case Managers and LPN's who provide care to Elderplan members who are residents of assisted living and long term care facilities, as well as to those living at home.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- $ 10,000 sign on Bonus or student loan Assistance!
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Ensures high quality and cost effective care is coordinated as outlined in the model of care. Allows for appropriate allocation of Advantage member benefits and resources through partnership with participating facilities and providers. Develops and facilitates collaborative partnerships with all members of the care team. Participates in and presents cases at interdisciplinary care team meetings to discuss changes in health status and/or level of care and coordinates interventions determined appropriate by the team. Ensures proper utilization management of skilled services and level of care changes. Develops and updates holistic care plans that addresses members' needs in collaboration with the inter-disciplinary care team, Nurse Practitioner, and member/member representative in support of the model of care. Provides ongoing assessment, planning, implementation and delivery of evidence based interventions in collaboration with Nurse Practitioner and the inter-disciplinary care team as outlined under the Chronic Care Improvement Program and Quality Indicators. Ensures that the member has a seamless transition from one level of care to another based on regulatory requirements and department policy and procedures. Identify and track all Advance Care Directives discussions and placement.
- 3-5 years of experience in a health care setting, preferably long term care setting
- Previous managed care experience or MDS Coordinator experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of utilization management, case management , subacute and long term care
- Previous Medicare/Medicaid experience
- NYS RN License and registration