RN Case Manager - $10,000 sign-on bonus or student loan assistance!
Req #: 254647
Job Location(s): Rochester, NY
Zip Code: 14614
Category: Managed Care Nursing
Agency: Medical Associates, P.C.
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Ensures high quality and cost effective care is coordinated as outlined in the model of care. Allows for appropriate allocation of Advantage member benefits and resources through partnership with participating facilities and providers. Develops and facilitates collaborative partnerships with all members of the care team. Participates in and presents cases at interdisciplinary care team meetings to discuss changes in health status and/or level of care and coordinates interventions determined appropriate by the team. Ensures proper utilization management of skilled services and level of care changes. Develops and updates holistic care plans that addresses members' needs in collaboration with the inter-disciplinary care team, Nurse Practitioner, and member/member representative in support of the model of care. Provides ongoing assessment, planning, implementation and delivery of evidence based interventions in collaboration with Nurse Practitioner and the inter-disciplinary care team as outlined under the Chronic Care Improvement Program and Quality Indicators. Ensures that the member has a seamless transition from one level of care to another based on regulatory requirements and department policy and procedures. Identify and track all Advance Care Directives discussions and placement.
managed care nurse, managed care rn, nursing, rn, nurse, care management
- 3-5 years of experience in a health care setting, preferably long term care setting
- Previous managed care experience or MDS Coordinator experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of utilization management, case management , subacute and long term care
- Previous Medicare/Medicaid experience
- NYS RN License and registration
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe