- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Brooklyn, NY
- Zip Code:
- Rehabilitation Services
- Menorah Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Regular Full-Time
Located along scenic waterfront property in Brooklyn, NY, our Centers for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care have earned a reputation for providing quality and compassionate care delivered through programs and services that support individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Under the direction of the Physical Therapist and the Director of Rehabilitation, monitors the physical therapy treatment program for each resident assigned based on a physical therapist's evaluation and the physicians's request.
- A.A.S. Degree from a Physical Therapist Assistant program
- Registration with NYS Ed. Dept.
- Geriatric experience recommended
- Ability to interact with a wide range of individuals
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language