Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Part-time
Req #: 254323
Job Location(s): Queens, NY / Brooklyn, NY
**This job requires travel between the locations listed above**
Zip Code: 11373
Category: Advanced Practice Nursing
Agency: Medical Associates, P.C.
Status: Regular Part-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
In collaboration with physician, provides and coordinates primary care services to an assigned panel of Advantage members who reside in participating long term care facilities. Insures development of care planning and access to preventive care services in accordance with member and Plan health outcome goals and objectives. Acts as clinical resource to the participating providers and facilities. Acts as team member and clinical resource to participating providers/facilities. Acts as resource and contact for member/designated representative regarding all aspects of member individualized care plan and disease process.
- Masters Degree in Nursing, graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program required
- One to two years clinical experience in role of psychiatric nurse practitioner required
- Minimum one year in geriatric specialty
- Previous clinical RN experience in acute, subacute and/or long term care setting preferred
- Prior experience in manage care a plus
- NYS PMHNP License, Registration, DEA certificates
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe