Project Manager PMO
Req #: 107799
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Project Management
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Responsible for leading and participating in projects related to Elderplan's organizational initiatives for Medicare and Medicaid product expansion. implementation and overall product compliance, metrics, tracking and product financial performance.
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years experience required in project management, product development, system analysis, implementation, or training required
- Managed care operations experience preferred.
- Experience in planning, business process reengineering preferred
- PMP certification desirable
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Microsoft Project; Microsoft Visio; Microsoft Access
- Strong problem-solving skills, with sound judgment and ability to make decisions with minimal direction
- Ability to prepare and communicate presentations
- Ability to manage multiple medium to high level projects at one time with varying deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously or cooperatively with multidisciplinary teams at all levels of the organization
- Ability to efficiently facilitate large group meetings
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe