Nurse Team Leader
Req #: 254313
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Management - Clinical
Agency: MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Our groundbreaking hospice and palliative care programs offer a significant difference when dealing with a life-limiting condition. We offer a broad range of services in the community or facility-based to help patients and their families ease the burden of managing a life-limiting illness or end of life care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Supports the Team Manager position by providing leadership guidance to the professional staff on a day-to-day basis to ensure the provision of Hospice services are consistent with the philosophy, goals, and policies of the program and MJHS.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN or BS degree preferred
- Hospice nursing experience required
- Supervisory or leadership experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Licensed with current Registration to practice as Registered Professional Nurse in NYS
- NYS valid drivers license required for some areas
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe