NORC Program Manager
Req #: 700259
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Management - Clinical
Agency: Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Located in the heart of the community of Washington Heights in Northern Manhattan is a 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility with a mission to provide quality care through diverse programs and services designed to support health and independence to individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
NORC (Naturally Occurring Retirement) Supportive Service Programs provide social work case assistance and case management, healthcare services, and group socialization activities in partnership with a host of government and nonprofit organizations. The Program Manager oversees daily operations of the program, including programming, staff supervision, partnership development, strategic objectives, office operations, and compliance with contractual goals. This role is diverse and dynamic, and involves relationship building with seniors and partners, social work practice, and supervisory support and training to ensure success.
- Minimum of a bachelor s degree in Social Work or a related field, Master s Degree in Social Work preferred
- Bilingual and fluent, verbal and written, in English and Spanish
- Five years of relevant experience, current computer skills in Microsoft Office, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- For MSW, must be NYS certified as an LMSW or LCSW
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi task in fast paced environment
- Flexibility, good time management skills, and attentiveness to detail
- Community organizing and public speaking or willingness to learn
- Ability to create flyers and newsletters in Publisher or willingness to learn
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe