Req #: 114737
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Information Technology
Status: Regular Full-Time
Our Corporate team may not provide direct care, but we still touch people's lives in a very real and substantial way. The services we provide contribute greatly to the overall patient and member experience, supporting our reputation for excellence.
The Network Engineer will be part of a team responsible for designing, developing and supporting scalable and highly available network architecture. The MJHS network consists of Cisco Nexus 7Ks, Firepower IPS, ASA firewalls/VPN gateways, Bluecoat proxies, VMWare, HP Blade system, 3Par SAN and Citrix.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to work with current and future technologies!
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
This position manages multiple technologies in a team environment. Evaluates network and application requirements and makes hardware recommendations. Works closely with Senior Network Engineer(s) to understand and comply with network design and standards. Collaborates with other staff on projects. May be assigned the lead on intermediate projects and special assignments.
- Minimum of four years experience installing and supporting data networks, firewalls, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows servers and e-mail systems
- Knowledge of HP servers and Cisco switches and routers
- Knowledge of network and MS Windows management tools, Visio and MS Excel
- Experience with VMWare, Citrix, proxy appliances and iSCSI SANs preferred
- Experience with IPS/IDS, Cisco ISE or other network security hardware and software a plus
- CCNP or VCP required
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe