Req #: 700257
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Facility Nursing
Agency: Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Located in the heart of the community of Washington Heights in Northern Manhattan is a 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility with a mission to provide quality care through diverse programs and services designed to support health and independence to individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
To coordinate and ensure the timeliness and of resident assessment processes and documentation as mandated by regulatory agencies and internal policy. To interface with managed care representatives regarding levels of reimbursement. To determine payer coverage for admissions, readmissions and hospital returns.
- Four years experience as a registered nurse in a long-term care facility, including supervisory experience
- PRI Assessor Certification
- RAC-CT Certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact/mentor/educate other disciplines
- Proficiency in Medicare coverage requirements
- Experience and proficiency in MDS
- Proficiency in basic computer data entry and Outlook functions
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe