- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Brooklyn, NY
- Zip Code:
- Information Technology
- Regular Full-Time
- Hybrid - Office/remote local travel required
- $120,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
Our Corporate team may not provide direct care, but we still touch people's lives in a very real and substantial way. The services we provide contribute greatly to the overall patient and member experience, supporting our reputation for excellence.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
MJHS companies are qualified employers under the Federal Government’s Paid Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
We are seeking a seasoned and motivated security professional who will lead the development and implementation of security policy and procedures, security risk analysis, response procedures and documented security controls. This individual will represent the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all IT projects with regard to security; manage day-to-day security administration procedures; plan, design, and implement security policy, procedures, and standards to establish security of the company's information systems and data; coordinate security administration and issue resolution across the organization; keep management appropriately informed of all pertinent security matters and issues; lead and facilitate all activities that the Information Security program delivers in support of the business units and is responsible for the implementation of Information Security Policies, procedures, standards, technical safeguards, and solutions identified to mitigate or reduce business exposure to information security risks; communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, and represent IT security function in audits.
- High School Diploma, required; Bachelor Degree in IT related discipline, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a technical or IT Security related area; preferred
- 3+ years experience of direct IT Security management, preferred
- CISM, CISSP or related security certification, required
- Experience with IDM product, preferred
- Experience with log monitoring, preferred
- Working knowledge of HIPAA and industry standards, preferred
- Experience in a Healthcare Provider or Payer setting, preferred
- Working knowledge of network topologies, protocols and systems, preferred
- Practical knowledge of relevant security standards (NIST, ISO, etc.), preferred