- Req #:
- Job ID:
- Job Location(s):
- New York, NY
- Zip Code:
- Environmental Services
- Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Regular Full-Time
- $48,886.70 per year
Located in the heart of the community of Washington Heights in Northern Manhattan is a 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility with a mission to provide quality care through diverse programs and services designed to support health and independence to individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
This is an 1199 represented position that offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.
MJHS companies are qualified employers under the Federal Government’s Paid Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
General maintenance mechanic responsibilities include performing maintenance and preventive maintenance, all repairs following work orders, installing new equipment when assigned, performing daily inspections and or testing of all furnishings and equipment, assisting in seasonal work (snow removal, clean cooling towers, etc.), keeping records and logs, maintaining work areas and shops in a clean safe manner and other duties as directed.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent necessary or trade school graduate including courses in computers, shop, arithmetic, mechanics, electricity and general science
- Three year's experience working in a commercial building, school, health care facility or residential environment
- Health care experience preferred
- Must be able to use/operate power tools
- Must be able to work from blueprints