Req #: 223848
Job Location(s): Bronx, NY
Zip Code: 10467
Category: Home Care Nursing
Agency: MJHS Home Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
MJHS Home Care provides advanced clinical services and emotional support to patients recovering from illness, injury or surgery. With a comprehensive range of services supported by an integrated health system, patients can recover in the familiar surroundings of their home.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Our patients, who are on our home care program, rely on the face to face, hands on care that you as an LPN can provide. You will be responsible for re-visiting patients in their homes based on a skilled need and under the supervision of a Home Care RN. Accurate observation, reporting and timely recording of patient clinical data is an essential component to a successful re-visit.
LPN, homecare, home care licensed practical nurse
- NY State LPN License required
- Minimum of one year Med/surg experience in a hospital or Longterm Care facility required
- Must have a NY State Drivers License and a car
- Good computer skills required
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe