- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Brooklyn, NY
- Zip Code:
- Environmental Services
- Menorah Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Regular Part-Time
Located along scenic waterfront property in Brooklyn, NY, our Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care have earned a reputation for providing quality and compassionate care delivered through programs and services that support individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
This is an 1199 represented position that offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Completes daily cleaning assignments to provide a clean, safe and comfortable physical environment for residents, employees and visitors, in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies and procedures set by the facility. Clean, sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, sanitize and disinfect furniture, fixtures, walls and urinals as per assignment. Fills dispensers, dispose of trash and bio-waste materials, set up for resident/patient and department activities as necessary. Move furniture when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) preferred
- 1 years of related experience preferred
- Knowledge of housekeeping equipment and chemicals
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English
- Ability to perform routine/repetitive work