Hospice Social Work Manager- $10,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance!!!
Req #: 254826
Job Location(s): Bronx, NY / New York, NY
**This job requires travel between the locations listed above**
Zip Code: 10467
Category: Management - Clinical
Agency: MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Do you have Hospice Heart?
When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Ask about our sign-on bonus!
The Social Work Team Manager supports the Director of Clinical Services by providing leadership and mentoring guidance to the team staff on a day-to-day basis to ensure the provision of Hospice services are consistent with the philosophy, goals, and policies of the program and MJHS. The Social Work Team Manager is also responsible for ensuring compliance with all COPs, state and federal regulations and MJHS Hospice standards through adequate staffing, appropriate patient assignments and excellence in the interdisciplinary team model. In addition, the Manager holds clinical staff and direct reports accountable for providing the highest level of care and compliance in all areas.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Social Work
- Five years of Hospice experience including Pediatric Hospice (supervisory or leadership experience strongly preferred)
- New York State LMSW license required (LCSW preferred and to be obtained within first year of employment)
- Word, GroupWise, and Windows experience required
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe