Hospice Nurse Team Leader - $15,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance!!!
- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Queens, NY
- Zip Code:
- Management - Clinical
- MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a "Hospice Heart"?
If your answer is yes, then you are just the nurse we are looking for. When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Supports the Hospice Nurse Manager position by providing leadership guidance to the professional staff on a day-to-day basis to ensure the provision of Hospice and Palliative Care services are consistent with the philosophy, goals, and policies of the program and MJHS. Mentors and provides leadership direction to the professional staff as directed by the Hospice Nurse Manager. home care, nursing, RN, homecare, nurse, hospice, home care hospice, hospice nurse, hospice rn
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN or BS degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of Hospice nursing experience (supervisory or leadership experience preferred)
- Word, Outlook, and Windows experience required
- New York State RN licensure required (valid NYS driver's license preferred)
- National Board Certification in Hospice & Palliative Care (CHPN) preferred or obtains certification within one year of hire