Health Home Care Manager
Req #: 700485
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Social Work and Mental Health Services
Agency: Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
For 110 years, we have been making a difference in our community, one patient at a time. It started with the determination of The Four Brooklyn Ladies in 1907, and today we pride ourselves on continuing their work. Every day we provide our patients and their families encouragement on their road to recovery, respect when we enter their homes, compassion through their journey and, when we can, happiness at their bedside.
Wherever and whenever a difference can be made, we have been there. Our value is simple. Caring is Doing.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
The Health Home Care Manager maintains a central role in active engagement, coordination and care of vulnerable patients and ensures that the patients receive optimal care including acute illness management, chronic disease management, mental health management and preventitive care across multiple health settings and multiple providers.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with 2-3 years of experience in related field required.
- 2-3 years' experience in case management and/or care coordination with experience in providing health/mental health services to clients.
- Fluency in Spanish required.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe