Fee for Service Hospice Social Worker
Req #: 254794
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Social Work and Mental Health Services
Agency: MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
Status: Fee for Service
Do you have Hospice Heart?
Our groundbreaking hospice and palliative care programs offer a significant difference when dealing with a life-limiting condition. We offer a broad range of services in the community or facility-based to help patients and their families ease the burden of managing a life-limiting illness or end of life care.
Provides psychosocial support and other Social Work services to Hospice patients and their families in the inpatient, home care/nursing home settings, in pre and post bereavement phases of Hospice service. To serve as social work member of hospice IDG and as liaison between hospice staff and inpatient and nursing home staff. Develops social work plan of care, goals and makes recommendations based on patient/family needs for assigned patients who are direct admission to inpatient units or nursing home/hospice residents. To develop social work plan of care and discharge plans when appropriate for patients admitted into inpatient facility. home care hospice, home care, sw, msw, social worker, social work, csw, hospice social worker
- Graduate from the an accredited School of social work.
- Minimum of one year experience in Social Work in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of Word and excel preferred.
- New York State LMSW or LCSW licensure
- Valid NYS Drivers license preferred.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and listening skills.
- Ability to input clinical data proficiently.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe