- Req #:
- Job ID:
- Job Location(s):
- New York, NY
- Zip Code:
- Environmental Services
- Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Regular Part-Time
- $23,866.80 per year
Located in the heart of the community of Washington Heights in Northern Manhattan is a 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility with a mission to provide quality care through diverse programs and services designed to support health and independence to individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
This is an 1199 represented position that offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.
MJHS companies are qualified employers under the Federal Government’s Paid Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
Provides a clean, safe and sanitary environment for the residents and staff of the facility through the performance of a wide rang of cleaning tasks.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Some experience in housekeeping field and/or willingness to learn cleaning procedures
- Ability to speak read and writes in English, as well as follow verbal orders
- Required to wear the uniform, which Isabella Geriatric Center will provide