Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager
Req #: 114779
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Human Resources
Status: Regular Full-Time
Our Corporate team may not provide direct care, but we still touch people's lives in a very real and substantial way. The services we provide contribute greatly to the overall patient, member and employee experience, supporting our reputation for excellence.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursment for full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Reporting to the Director of Organizational Development, the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager will organize implement and sustain (DEI) programs across all MJHS business entities. As a member of the HR team, the DE&I Manager will work closely with MJHS senior leadership in developing, fostering and promoting a variety of DEI employee engagement and educational initiatives.
- Supports the employee diversity councils and affinity groups by coordinating activities and events. Assists council leads in organizing and facilitating meetings, setting agendas and logistics.
- Collects employee feedback related to DEI programming; analyzes and reports back to senior leadership. Makes recommendations to improve program engagement or resolve problems.
- Partners with the Executive DEI Committee to recommend and implement system-wide DEI programs.
- Collaborates with EPL&D to develop learning activities. May present or facilitate as needed.
- Facilitates focus groups, pulse surveys, and other data collection methods to assesses impact of DEI programming on goals and objectives. Measures outcomes and reports back to Sr. Leadership on trends.
- Collaborates with the Marketing department to identify recommend and manage DEI content on the Drafts internal DEI communications and promotional materials related to events and activities.
- Stays abreast of current and best practice DEI trends, and makes recommendations on how to enhance internal DEI policies and efforts, based on these trends.
- Supports the Dir. of OD in the design and implementation of a range of talent development programs requiring the application of a diversity and inclusion lens
- At least 1-2 years' experience working with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives. Experience working with DEI programs in a healthcare or health plan environment is preferred.
- Bachelors' degree required. Master's preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience compiling, and analyzing data for trends and performance improvement
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in facilitating employee focus groups, events, learning and/or engagement activities.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills in order to prepare internal communications designed to inform and promote DEI initiatives.
- Ability to work across lines of business with all levels of employee from staff to Executive
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and priorities concurrently
- Demonstrated success in organizing team activities
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe