- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Brooklyn, NY
- Zip Code:
- Human Resources
- Regular Full-Time
- $77,099.00 - $92,519.00 per year
Our Corporate team may not provide direct care, but we still touch people's lives in a very real and substantial way. The services we provide contribute greatly to the overall patient, member and employee experience, supporting our reputation for excellence.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursment for full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
MJHS companies are qualified employers under the Federal Government’s Paid Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
Reporting to the Senior Director of Leadership & Organizational Development, the Diversity Equity & Inclusion Program Manager will work with Sr. Leadership to implement, organize, and sustain (DEI) programs across all MJHS business entities. As a member of the HR team, the Program Manager will partner with Sr. Leadership in developing, fostering, and promoting a variety of DEI employee engagement and educational initiatives.
- Bachelors’ degree required. Master’s preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
- Experience working with DEI programs in a healthcare or health plan environment is preferred.
- Experience compiling, and analyzing data for trends and performance improvement At least 3-5 years of professional experience in facilitating employee focus groups, events, learning and/or engagement activities.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written communication skills in order to prepare internal communications designed to inform and promote DEI initiatives.
- Ability to work across lines of business with all levels of employee from staff to Executive.
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and priorities concurrently.
- Demonstrated success in organizing team activities.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.