Director of Nursing
Req #: 501395
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Management - Clinical
Agency: Menorah Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Located along scenic waterfront property in Brooklyn, NY, our Centers for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care have earned a reputation for providing quality and compassionate care delivered through programs and services that support individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
We are currently recruiting for a Director Of Nursing at one of our modern 420 bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility situated on beautiful beachfront property in Brooklyn, NY.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the nursing department in accordance with all applicable policies, procedures and government rules and regulations governing long-term care in New York City. This role is accountable for the delivery of the highest quality care and services to our patients and residents.
Qualified candidates must have a work history which includes progressive experience leading to a management role of which a minimum of 2 years were in the role of A.D.N or D.N.S. in a Skilled Nursing Home Facility. Bachelor Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
Demonstrated Experience as an active participant during DOH process, familiarity with budgets and experience with discipline and education is strongly desired.
- Excellent knowledge of inpatient rehabilitation and nursing home standards of care.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Quality improvement focus
- Sound financial and people management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with staff, patients and their families and deal effectively with government and regulatory agency personnel.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe