Director of HIM
Req #: 700317
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Management - Non-Clinical
Agency: Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Located in the heart of the community of Washington Heights in Northern Manhattan is a 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility with a mission to provide quality care through diverse programs and services designed to support health and independence to individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Coordinates, supervises and delegates duties to the staff of the Health Information Management Department to ensure the accurate and timely completion of daily duties and projects. Coordinates, in-service, and monitors all Staff on HIPAA privacy requirements.
- Associates Degree in related field required, Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a health information supervisory position
- Minimum 2 years experience with HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail
- ADL/KEA Systems experience preferred
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe