Development & Database Coordinator
Req #: 114754
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Agency: MJHS Foundation
Status: Regular Full-Time
MJHS Foundation is dedicated to supporting MJHS and its affiliated agencies by raising and allocating the funds necessary to ensure the continuation of high-quality health care programs and services to serve the needs of the Greater New York Metropolitan Area.
We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated individual to join the Fundraising team as a database coordinator, and help further the philanthropic and financial activities of the MJHS Foundation.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
The Development and Database Coordinator will be responsible for the administration and management of the Raiser's Edge database. The Development and Database Coordinator is chiefly responsible for generating accurate reports to be segmented for mailings, donor analysis, and prospecting. Additional responsibilities include gift processing, producing financial reports to reconcile with the Finance department and analytical reports that will inform our donor cultivation, stewardship, and solicitation strategies. They are an essential member of the development team and will report to the Assistant Director of Development.
- Database Management: Ensure the accuracy of information entered into the database; create records, gift subtypes, campaigns, funds, appeals, packages, actions, and attributes; perform global changes and routine audits; import data into the database; upload letters and invoice templates.
- Reporting: Produce weekly, monthly and yearly financial and analytical reports; Reconcile the Foundation's reporting/revenue with our Finance department.
- Generate Mailing Lists: Generate, export and mine data from multiple systems for our direct mail, solicitations, events, appeals and cultivation efforts.
- Data Manipulation: Ability to manipulate and interpret data in Microsoft excel and perform data predictive analytics.
- Gift Processing: Process event contributions; produce acknowledgment letters and invoices related to events.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience with a fundraising database system desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Enjoys working with data and spreadsheets and pays great attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and present data accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work effectively in both team and self-directed environments
- Functions collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, donor oriented team, and demonstrates a willingness to support the team on all levels to get the job done.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set required priorities to maximize efficiency.
- Display an open mind to learn new systems and technology
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe