Customer Services Representative
Req #: 107080
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Customer Service
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Responds to member and provider inquires and requests concerning benefits, claims and complaints within a call center environment in order to ensure high quality customer service to members and providers. Receives calls from members and providers. Responds to customers complaints and grievances. Records all calls and detail. Receives requests for adjustments on claim issues. Receives requests for disenrollment.
- High School Diploma.
- 3-4 years experience in customer service in a healthcare environment.
- Prior experience in one or more of the following: Medicare, health insurance, geriatric population and or utilization/care management process is preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe