Creative Arts Therapist
Req #: 505538
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Agency: Menorah Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Located along scenic waterfront property in Brooklyn, NY, our Centers for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care have earned a reputation for providing quality and compassionate care delivered through programs and services that support individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Develops, implements, conducts and monitors therapeutic recreational and related activities for the resident's care, treatment, rehabilitation and social and psychological adjustment.
- Master's Degree or equivalent
- License within one of the following areas; Music Therapy, Dance Therapy, Drama Therapy, Art Therapy or other accepted area of recreational therapy
- Excellent oral and written communication, leadership, time management, decision making and motivation skills
- Able to address the psycho-social needs of residents
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must have knowledge of diverse recreation program topics
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe