Contract Data Maintenance Clerk
Req #: 107733
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Office and Administrative Support
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Maintains provider information in databases and provides clerical support.
- HS or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in healthcare.
- Word processing, Excel a must.
- Familiarity with computers and systems.
- Knowledge of medical billing a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe