- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
Bronx, NY / New York, NY
**This job requires travel between the locations listed above**
- Zip Code:
- Hospice Nursing
- MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
- Regular Full-Time
Our groundbreaking hospice and palliative care programs offer a significant difference when dealing with a life-limiting condition. We offer a broad range of services in the community or facility-based to help patients and their families ease the burden of managing a life-limiting illness or end of life care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
In this position you will be responsible in providing visits to hospice patients in their home or in the Nursing home. You will document the visit in the Electronic Medical Record and report any changes to the patient's condition to the RN.
This is a Full Time position, shift is from 8pm to 8am, 3 days per week and every other weekend.
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse Program.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as an LPN in Med/surg nursing and one year of Hospice or Oncology Nursing experience.
- Good PC skills a must.
- Drivers license and care required for all visits except in Manhattan.