- • High School Diploma or its equivalent
- • Certified Nursing Assistant
- • Demonstrate ability to lift residents safely
- • Demonstrate ability to transport residents via stretcher or wheelchair safely
- • Computer skills (Microsoft)
As a CNA on our team at the Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care, you will provide direct and supportive care which allows the resident to reach maximal independence in daily activities. You will also be responsible for recording and reporting all care provided, and observations of changes in resident customary appearance, behavior dietary intake, etc.
At this 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility, our team provides important support to patients, while in turn enjoying the advancement opportunities that come along with working for an integrated health system.
Where all team members feel respected, valued and free to be their authentic selves. Where we all work together toward a singular goal of delivering patient-centered high-quality care that is equitable, fair, and delivered with compassion and respect.Learn More