- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- New York, NY
- Zip Code:
- Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Regular Part-Time
Located in the heart of the community of Washington Heights in Northern Manhattan is a 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility with a mission to provide quality care through diverse programs and services designed to support health and independence to individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
This is an 1199 represented position that offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.
To provide direct and supportive care which allows the resident to reach maximal independence in daily activities in an environment which supports self-determination. Records and reports all care provided, observation of changes in resident customary appearance, behavior dietary intake, etc.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Demonstrate ability to lift residents safely
- Demonstrate ability to transport residents via stretcher or wheelchair safely
- Computer skills (Microsoft)