Clinical Nurse Liaison
Req #: 107698
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Managed Care Nursing
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Participant and contributor for bi-weekly IME rounds, weekly SNF and MJHS Plus program reviews. Act as health plan point of contact between member/caregiver, physicians and proposed continuing care partner representatives. Ensures successful transition onto next appropriate, agreed upon, continuing care service. Evaluates outcomes for continuing care service. Track and trend outcome data for Management Reporting.
- BSN Required, MSN preferred
- 5-years of experience coordinating clinical services post-acute & subacute care including hospital discharge planning, CHHA intake, and/or Community/Healthplan case management
- Must have minimum one-year Hospice and Palliative experience
- Proficient in use of MS office, Excel, various care management, clinical record software programs
- RN License in New York State required; CCM certification preferred
- Excellent assessment and communication skills
- Ability to function independently and as part of inter-disciplinary team
- Confident and knowledgeable when interacting with members and caregivers
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe