Caregiver Program Grant Coordinator
Req #: 254844
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Social Work and Mental Health Services
Agency: MJHS Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
The Caregiver Program Grant Coordinator works with the Director of Medical Education in the MJHS Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care to 1) help coordinate the implementation of the new caregiver website across all business lines at MJHS and 2) help coordinate the development and implementation of new caregiver programs for both lay and professional caregivers
This is a 2 year grant funded position.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Assists with the development and implementation of the new caregiver program across all business lines at MJHS
- Works with the Institute's Director of Medical Education to help coordinate the development and implementation of related caregiver programs such as webinars, interactive portals and learning modules.
- Provides administrative support for the caregiver task force comprised of stakeholders across all MJHS business lines.
- Master's in Social Work
- Microsoft Office with high degree of working knowledge in Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Experience with virtual meeting platforms, database searching, database management
- Comfort with a variety of social media platforms
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe