Call Center Triage RN - Up to $15,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Req #: 254640
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Hospice Nursing
Agency: MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Do you have a "Hospice Heart"?
If your answer is yes, then you are just the nurse we are looking for. When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
$10,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance!
$5,000 Spanish or Cantonese/Mandarin Fluency Bonus!*
Up to $15,000 in total paid out over 3 years!
*Location and language bonus for offers accepted by October 31, 2019
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Manages clinical coordination during on call shifts as initiated by algorithms and as initiated by primary members of the IDT, noting need to follow up with phone calls and visits. hProvides quality professional telephonic intervention to patients based on the Plan of Care. Participates and contributes to the Interdisciplinary Team Process. Provides leadership support and guidance to call center staff for clinical/non clinical issues and situations. Elevates complex issues to Team Manager, AOC or Hospice MD on call. Manhattan - Office based position, Monday - Friday 4:30 pm to 11:30 pm, every other Saturday & Sunday, 9 am - 9 pm. home care, nursing, RN, homecare, nurse, hospice, home care hospice, hospice nurse, hospice rn
- Minimum of three years of hospice nursing experience
- Supervisory or leadership experience preferred
- New York State RN license, NYS valid driver's license
- National Board Certification in Hospice & Palliative Care (CHPN) preferred or obtains certification within one year of hire
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe