Req #: 107085
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- PMP reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable no deductible medical, dental and vision coverage plans available for employee and family members
- 403(b) retirement plan
- We invest in your pension!
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
The Data Analyst works collaboratively with the Claims Director in supporting the department to deliver timely and accurate payment of claims. As a resource to the Claims Staff the Data Analyst supports the team in creating and generating ad hoc queries to define system requirements, utilizing analytical and technical skills to understand and write complex SQL queries that merge/extract data.
We are seeking to partner with a Business Analyst with previous health care experience in extracting data, data mapping, and presenting deliverables for regulatory and compliance reporting.
- HS diploma; Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in a health related field preferred
- Experience working with technology, systems and IS departments
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding and medical terminology (preferred)
- Testing, data validation, and data flow experience is a plus
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel; Crystal and SQL
- Knowledge of Visio and Powerpoint a plus
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe