Bilingual Hospice RN Case Manager - Mandarin/Cantonese - $15,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Brooklyn, NY
- Zip Code:
- Hospice Nursing
- MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
- Regular Full-Time
- $90,000.00 - $106,000.00 per year
Our groundbreaking hospice and palliative care programs offer a broad range of services in facilities and the community to help patients and their families ease the burden of managing a life-limiting illness or end-of- life care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
The RN Case Manager is responsible for performing physical and psychosocial assessments for patients at the end-stage of life. Develops and implements a nursing plan of care and makes recommendations for care based on patients' needs. Supervises, trains and evaluates home health aides, homemakers and personal care workers in patients' homes. Requests written orders from physicians for changes in the patient plan of care as needed. home care, nursing, RN, homecare, nurse, hospice, home care hospice, hospice nurse, hospice rn
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking required
- Associates/Diploma from an accredited school of Nursing; BSN preferred
- At least two years experience in medical-surgical, community health, and/or oncology nursing preferred
- Proficiency with Word and Excel preferred
- New York State RN licensure and valid NYS driver's license required
- Experience working within an interdisciplinary team environment
- Effective communication, listening and teaching skills
- Ability to input clinical data proficiently