Associate Director of Nursing
Req #: 700363
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Management - Clinical
Agency: Isabella Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Located in the heart of the community of Washington Heights in Northern Manhattan is a 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility with a mission to provide quality care through diverse programs and services designed to support health and independence to individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
In a collaborative practice with the Chief Nursing Officer assumes responsibility for the day-today operation of the departmental. Provides guidance, training, on-going supervision and evaluation of staff. Serves as a clinical and administrative resource for the staff and is available to residents and their designated representative.
- BSN required
- Masters in Nursing preferred
- Five years supervisory experience, preferably in a Long Term Care setting
- Current RN License
- Certification in Gerontological Nursing/Administration preferred
- Management and Supervisory ability
- Problem solving ability
- Demonstrates excellent oral/written communication skills
- Vision in planning and adaptable to change
- Demonstrates commitment to continuing profession development
- Interest in research and development.
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, ADL, ANSOS or similar systems.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe