- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Brooklyn, NY
- Zip Code:
- Management - Non-Clinical
- Regular Full-Time
Our Corporate team may not provide direct care, but we still touch people's lives in a very real and substantial way. The services we provide contribute greatly to the overall patient and member experience, supporting our reputation for excellence.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
In this role, you will co-lead the work of the Strategy and Innovation team and provide leadership and support with development, research, analytics, and execution of strategic and innovation initiatives, and grant submissions. You will lead and conduct, as needed, data analysis and use analytical and technical skills to analyze data and draw insights to support management’s evaluation of strategic and innovation related decisions. You will take the lead in identification of grant opportunities that would support MJHS’ mission and sustainability goals. You will take on the lead with grant writing and document collection process for successful grant submission. This role will allow you to co-lead market research to identify new technologies and solutions that would advance MJHS’ goals and mission and co-lead the evaluation of relevant solutions and potential piloting with MJHS BUs. You will take on the initiative of developing power point presentations, excel documents or work write-ups to deliver concise and effective presentations that provide the right level of detail and promote issue identification and resolution. Also, you will prepare reports for governmental agencies and other third parties such as granting agencies and provide accurate and timely delivery. You will be able to oversee the submission of Certificate of Need applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Masters Degree, preferably in public health, business administration, or public administration, and relevant experience in healthcare, non-for profit sector or relevant skill set
- 5+ years experience
- Deep understanding of the managed care and non-for-profit healthcare provider space
- Strong analytical skills, experience with strategic planning, evaluation of start-ups and new solutions, experience working across teams/disciplines to develop and implement innovative solutions and associated process changes
- Experience developing effective summaries for leaders to facilitate decision making around strategy and innovation
- Microsoft Suite – proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Strong writing and analytical skills. Basic project management skills