- Req #:
- Job Location(s):
- Brooklyn, NY
- Zip Code:
- Management - Clinical
- Menorah Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Regular Full-Time
Located along scenic waterfront property in Brooklyn, NY, our Centers for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care have earned a reputation for providing quality and compassionate care delivered through programs and services that support individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Under the Director of Nursing, is responsible for the clinical and operational management of assigned Nursing unit(s), ensuring that standards of practice for nursing and patient care are maintained; participates in developing and implementing departmental plans and programs; supervises activities of assigned unit(s); provides data and/or prepares reports on activities, etc. as required.
- BSN from accredited school of nursing preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and ability can be acquired
- Six years nursing experience, with progressive growth in a managerial role, minimum of 2 years in a skilled nursing facility
Valid NYS Professional Registered Nurse License
Demonstrates competency in nursing practice, administration, financial management, and personnel management
Evidence of leadership, creativity, integrity, initiative, and problem solving
Knowledge of health care labor relations, economics and legislation
Ability to effectively communicate and constructively deal with stress and conflict
Evidence of the ability to plan, implement and evaluate change