A&G RN Coordinator-$15,000 sign on bonus or Student Loan Assistance!
Req #: 107780
Job Location(s): Brooklyn, NY
Zip Code: 11220
Category: Managed Care Nursing
Status: Regular Full-Time
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
The RN Coordinator will investigate and respond to written and/or verbal clinical appeals, expedited clinical grievances and potential quality of care grievances submitted by members and providers in accordance with Elderplan Contract Benefits, CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), and DOH (Department of Health) regulations.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program; BSN preferred
- 2 years managed care or hospital based ulilization/case management experience
- 2 years minimum clinical experience
- Licensed nurse in New York State
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is required
- Must have excellent written ad verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable researching current evidence based practice guidelines and protocols
- Must be able to multi-task and managed multiple projects efficiently, meet deadlines, demonstrate analytical/critical thinking skills, and provide excellent customer services that leads to positive problem resolution
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe