Administrative Assistant Part-time
Req #: 254727
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Office and Administrative Support
Agency: MJHS Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care
Status: Regular Part-Time
The goal of the MJHS Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care is to promote access to evidence-based, specialist-level palliative care for patients and families coping with serious or advanced illness, whenever and wherever palliative care is needed across the continuum of health care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Works with the Institute's Education Coordinator under the supervision of the Director of Medical Education and other identified management staff of the Institute and the Hospice to help coordinate the implementation of professional training programs that are directly managed through the Institute or are coordinated in part through the Institute; help coordinate the credentialing of all providers providing direct patient care under the auspices of MJHS Hospice and Palliative Care or MJHS Medical Associates; and help provide support for other tasks, such as provider scheduling and other educational activities of the Institute, as necessary.
- At least 3 years experience providing support for an executive or administrator, in Healthcare preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- This position requires excellent computer skills and ability and the confidence to coordinate and communicate with physicians, nurse practitioners and other professional staff.
- Able to efficiently organize and complete complex tasks and communicate effectively with professional staff, administrative staff, patients and the public.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe