Access Center RN Coordinator Part-time - Up to $9,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Req #: 254312
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Hospice Nursing
Agency: MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
Status: Regular Part-Time
Do you have a "Hospice Heart"?
If your answer is yes, then you are just the nurse we are looking for. When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
$6,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance!
$3,000 Spanish or Cantonese/Mandarin Fluency Bonus!*
Up to $9,000 in total paid out over 3 years!
*Location and language bonus for offers accepted by October 31, 2019
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
- FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
Ask about our sign on bonus!
Reporting to the Access Nurse Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing high-tech and complex referrals in the Access Center. You will monitor the Access referral list and work with the Access Coordinators to ensure that referrals are admitted on to the Hospice program in a timely fashion. You will communicate with all Hospice Team disciplines including Nurses, Physicians, Social Workers to ensure safe admissions on to the program. verifies all written and verbal orders for evaluation prior to admission to the program.
This is a part time every weekend position. The schedule will be every Friday-Sunday.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- NY State RN License
- National Board Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care preferred or obtained within one year of employment.
- A minimum of two years Hospice experience required.
- PC Skills also required.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer service skills needed.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe