Access Center Coordinator
Req #: 254811
Job Location(s): New York, NY
Zip Code: 10006
Category: Office and Administrative Support
Agency: MJHS Hospice & Palliative Care
Status: Regular Full-Time
Our groundbreaking hospice and palliative care programs offer a significant difference when dealing with a life-limiting condition. We offer a broad range of services in the community or facility-based to help patients and their families ease the burden of managing a life-limiting illness or end of life care.
Why work for MJHS?:
When you work with us you will receive comprehensive and affordable health and financial benefits, in addition to generous paid vacation, personal and holiday time that you won't find at our competitors. Do you receive a paid day off for your birthday now? No? You will here! You will also receive the training, tuition assistance and career development you desire to help you achieve your career goals. You take care of our patients, residents and health plan members, and we will take care of the rest!
- Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
- Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
- Flexible spending
- And MORE!
The Access Center Coordinator ensures all referral documentation is complete and meets regulatory compliance for the Hospice and Palliative Care Admissions team. The Coordinator ensures each referral has a valid payer source and assists with the coordination of admission visits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care , Business, or a related field or the equivalent work experience desired.
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience in the medical field (i.e. hospice, hospital, long term care, home care setting, or medical office) desired.
- MS Word, EMR software, electronic discharge software, Excel knowledge preferred.
Connect With Us!:
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn about upcoming opportunities and events at MJHS.Subscribe